When creating my project I have had several ideas that did not get made, they can be found in my onedrive folder, these were:
HER- my first idea which came from a class activity practicing screen writing. I decided to finish the screenplay we'd started which I ended up really liking however, due to available resources I wouldn't have been able to successful make it.
Fluorescent- An idea which I originally started recording but scrapped as I thought 'We'll meet again' suited the short film criteria better. Also filming large amounts outside in bad weather made things very difficult for me and the actors.
After After Prom- A screenplay I wrote as a backup for fluorescent since one actor dropped out and I didn't think I could replace them. This screenplay was rather spontaneous as I wrote it all in one writing session however, I failed to come to an ending which I felt made sense so I scrapped it.
No comments:
Post a Comment